This page comprises of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
So, to know more about how our website uses your PII, please read the below mentioned points carefully to have a clear picture.
- In no case, we are liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of negligence, contract or another sort, arising out of in connection with the use of the service or the contents of the service.
- Blablo has the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications in the contents on the Service without advance notice.
- Blablo does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- In no case, We will pass your personal details to anyone else and we can’t keep your shareable link.
The activities which are labelled as abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, or malicious are not allowed to be used in Blablo. It includes:
- Abusive, threatening, incorrect, vulgar, misleading, or violation of the third party rights
- Malicious objects like viruses, malware, worms or any other destructive codes
- Violence Threats against other people.
- Activity that Overburdens, damage or impairs our servers
- Using our websites for committing the crime, breach any applicable law or invite others to do so
Facebook social plugins & Facebook Re / Marketing usage:
Blablo uses Facebook social plugins for enhancing services. The plugins are usually recognizable by one of the Facebook logos. To know more about the functions of Facebook’s Data Use Policy, use the link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php as We don’t use Facebook pixels.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser with your prior permission. It enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
Cookies normally help to understand your preferences based on previous or present site activity. It enables us to provide improved services and assistance in user information enhancement. cookies are also used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences in the future.
- Improve user experience.
- Save and understand the user’s preferences for better future visits.
If you turn off cookies then Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient will not function properly.
Third party integrations & partners:
The Blablo may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third-party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services such as Google Adsense, Google Analytics, One Signal.
However, Blablo doesn’t own or control these third-party partners, and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, Blablo, or both. These third party partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites.